Monday, January 11, 2010

Off to Rome

Addio Minnesota e ciao Roma!


Tomorrow I finally set off to Rome. After stuffing everything into two suitcases, I am ready to go!

What you should expect from my blog all about Roma:

I am jet-setting overseas to live in Rome for a whole semester (January-May), yes that is a long time, but I can't wait to see what happens in these next five months. I will be living in Trastevere in an apartment with six other girls, one being one of my best friends Jori. Who knows what this apartment will look like, but it will be my new home for the second half of my junior year. I feel safer and more comfortable knowing there will be familiar faces awaiting me in Rome, Carrot, Suzy, and Oliver, and many more friends of friends to help make this amazing experience I am about to have!

I will do my best to update you all as often as I can, letting you in on what happens on the cobblestone streets of Rome and where else I travel to...

More Pasta, Piazzas and Pope stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment